Friday, January 21, 2011

Celebrating others!

This post is a bit unorthodox for me but I just couldn't resist celebrating the crafty and creative things my friends are currently offering! Both of the women I am celebrating today are phenomenal! They are dear friends who are great wives and mothers and I encourage you to check their stuff out and buy if you can!

Nathalie Whisnant and I met on her wedding day! Her husband and Scott were friends in college and Scott was in the wedding. Because of our husbands friendship we have created one I'm sure would rival theirs! I have come to not only value her friendship but her advice about being a mother and her constant encouragement in my life. She has created Drops of Earth! This is what her etsy page says..."All of our organic skin care products are made in small batches with great care...and love, of course. We believe in using simple, organic, raw, wild-harvested, and local ingredients. By doing this, you get to experience pure, healthful, rich, luxurious, effective products that will keep you and your babies smiling." All of her products are made for mama and baby and will leave both of you feeling soft, smooth and pampered. Also check out her Blog for other insane crafty things she comes up with!

Another friend of mine is Rachel Van Hook. Her husband and Scott were on staff together at a church in TN and we all became fast friends! Rachel's daughters are almost the exact same age as my own and so life is very similar for us in that respect. I have come to admire and be encouraged by her love for people and her God! Rachel and her husband Chuck have recently helped plant a church in western TN and because Rachel is soooo crafty she started crocheting! I've encouraged her to start her own etsy page but for now she is showcasing on facebook!

Like I said please support these fabulous women as they support their families through these products! Enjoy and if you know of others let me know! I am all about the awesome creations of others..because let's be honest, I can't do any of it! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment