Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November - Lets start off right!

It has been one of those days. A day where most decisions I made were a fail or flop. A day where Lily is getting into everything she isn't supposed to and then screaming and tantrum throwing while she sits in time out. A day where I have fallen into a weepy mess more than stayed in a sane frame of mind.
That being said instead of crying some more and throwing myself a pity party because Scott is half way across the world I am going to start off the month of November with my top 10 things I am thankful for. A 'Count your Blessings' list!

1. Jesus (I am not going to write all of His incredible attributes and the reasons I am thankful for Him because I think His name holds all I need right now)
2. My husband - who at this moment is sacrificing his safety to bring the hope of Jesus Christ to the Bhojpuri people in India
3. Lily - who keeps me aware of how exciting and vibrant the world is as I watch her experience everything new and interesting
4. Anna - who shows me joy and peace every day
5. My family
6. My health
7. My home
8. My job
9. My friends
10. My freedom

Of course this list could go on and on but its a good start. Be blessed blogsphere!!


No comments:

Post a Comment